Re: IMPDP and REMAP_TABLESPACE

  • From: chet justice <chet.justice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: neil kodner <nkodner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 14:43:49 -0400

Thanks to everyone for their super-fast replies.  I was overwhelmed.

Mr. (Tom) Roach cheated though, he called and then IM'd me the answer.

Essentially, I had it backwards.

remap_tablespace=USERS:TABLESPACE_1,USERS_TABLESPACE_2,etc.

should have been:

remap_tablespace=TABLESPACE_1:USERS,TABLESPACE_2:USERS,TABLESPACE_3:USERS

What I didn't explain and Neil alluded to, is that I was trying to map all
of the production tablespaces to a single USERS tablespace (it's a sandbox,
don't give me a hard time ;).

Thanks again.

chet