How to switch off UNDOTBS01 alerts for multiple databases

  • From: Tony Adolph <tony.adolph.dba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oracle Discussion List <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 09:10:27 +1300

Hi Folks,
I'm looking after a few of sites, one of which has > 100 databases.

Agent Version     : 10.2.0.4.0
OMS Version       : 10.2.0.5.0

I've spent some time trying to find out how to bulk update the alert
settings, e.g.  switch off UNDOTBS01 alerts/clears like this one :

EM Alert: Warning:<database> - Tablespace UNDOTBS1 is 94 percent full
EM Alert: Clear: <database> - Tablespace UNDOTBS1 is 84 percent full

But I can't find anything.  I really do not want to go through an manually
update each database.  There must be a better way.

Any ideas.

Thanks
Tony