Re: How to send automatically attached a PDF repot to an e-mail

  • From: Kresimir Fabijanic <kfabijanic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sysmgr@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 21:44:44 +1100

Hi

Command line options will allow you to generate report in PDF  and send
as attachment - I used in 10g following command line from the DOS prompt:

rwclient  report=MyReport.jsp userid=me/mypassword@myoracle
desformat=PDF destype=mail desname=sysmgr@xxxxxxxxxxxx
bcc=sysmgr@xxxxxxxxxxxx from=sysmgr@xxxxxxxxxxxx

You may need to run rwrun6i (I think that was the name of the
executable) - check your command line options.

Kind Regards

Kresimir Fabijanic