Re: How to migrate/recreate LOB indexes to/on another database

  • From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 16:16:15 -0500

LOB indexes are created automatically, you don't need to create them. I am Mladen Gogala and I approve of this message.

On 11/12/18 6:28 PM, Sundar Mahadevan wrote:

Hi All,
Greetings. I recently performed a TTS migration and I notice that LOB indexes on a particular table are missing. How do i recreate them or migrate them from source? The sqlfile generated from full metadata from source does not have these indexes. Neither does Toad generate the sql for the lob indexes. Appreciate your assistance. Thanks.

--
Mladen Gogala
Database Consultant