Re: How to make query avoid using histograms

  • From: rjamya <rjamya@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 07:27:17 -0400

we found that this query takes slightly different execution paths based no
input parameters (most number), turning off bind variable peeking and
changing cs=exact didn't help. That's why I wanted to find out what would
happen, if somehow I could turn off usage of histograms for this query.
Christian, RULE hint didn't help either.

Raj

--
select standard_disclaimer from company_requirements where category =