Re: How to get the file transfer working between virtual box oracle developer vm and mac(host)

  • From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Neil Chandler <neil_chandler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2019 15:09:18 -0400

On 8/4/19 2:51 PM, Neil Chandler wrote:

The VirtualBox Extensions are not free except for personal and learning use.
In this case, it was a personal an teaching use.
If you install them commercially (I.e. on a corporate laptop) you*may*  have
just committed your company into buying a minimum 100 extension licenses.
Personally, I hate mixing business use and private use. I don't have anything private installed on my company laptop and I don't use my personal equipment (tablet, laptop and 2 desktops)  for anything related to the company that I work, not even such a benign thing as reading mail. First of all, such mix of business and private use increases stress. It makes it impossible to escape from official emails, even during the weekend.

Neil Chandler
Database Guy.
sent from my phone

--