How to get column high_value and low_value?

  • From: "Allen, Brandon" <Brandon.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 17:08:44 -0700

I've googled and metalinked all the key words I can think of and can't
find any way to extract the actual high and low values for a column
since the values given in dba_tab_col_statistics are in an internal, raw
format.

Can anyone please tell me how to get the number or string values?

I know I can get them out of a 10053 trace file, but I'm hoping there's
an easier way.

Thanks,
Brandon