RE: How To Find Reapeating Row Patterns

  • To: <Ethan.Post@xxxxxx>, "sol beach" <sol.beach@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 13:23:16 -0400

Ethan

What constitutes a pattern?  What makes it a success?

Does A,A;  AB,AB;  ABC,ABC;  ABCD,ABCGD?

How about A, followed by 1000 other records and then A again?

Seems to me the rules need to be defined a little better.  I get the
feeling that this is a science all in itself.  I wonder if regular
expressions could help here.

Tom