RE: Hotsos conference

  • From: "Bobak, Mark" <Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "kmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <kmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 00:21:58 -0500

Hi Keith,

As a 10 year attendee, (9 times at the Omni Mandalay, the first year was at a
different Omni), I speak from some experience.

The facility is excellent.  Rooms will be set up with seating with tables.  You
should have room for a laptop, but you might want to make sure you have a full
charge, as you will probably not be near a power outlet.

Have a great time!

Sadly, due to a personal emergency, I was forced to cancel.  I'll be attending
via the virtual interface, but I'll miss actually being at the venue and
catching up with all my old friends.

-Mark