Here's a chance to see C. J. Date at Method-R

  • From: Jared Still <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oracle-L Freelists <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 15:47:21 -0800

So far, I have missed every opportunity to see C. J. Date.

The one time I thought for sure I would get to see, hear and
maybe meet him was at Hotsos a couple years ago, and I
 missed it, as he was unable to attend.

I had mixed feelings about it however, as I was presenting
on normalization, and wasn't sure my presentation was
ready for the scrutiny of such a demanding audience. :)

Browsing around on the Method-R site I see that they are
providing a another opportunity to get in a  C. J. Date Seminar
in January 2010:

"How to Write Correct SQL and Know It: A Relational Approach to SQL"

You can see the details at http://method-r.com/education/107-cj-date-course

One of these days I will make it to a Date seminar.

Jared Still
Home Page: http://jaredstill.com