Re: HP-UX 11.23

  • From: Robyn <robyn.sands@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Michael.Kline@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 15:53:17 -0400

Hi Michael,

We're running databases on both 11.11 and 11.23.  The only issue I've
run into was with the 9.2.0.6 patch install; the system check only
permits 11.11.  Metalink note Note:294682.1 suggests updating the
oraparm.ini file to add 11.23, which worked just fine.  I think I
remember hitting this on early 10g installs too, but I am not quite
certain on that.

I can't help with the Informatica question; we're not running that one
and it appears to be the bigger issue.

Robyn