Re: HIGH latch free Wait on moving from RBO to CBO?

  • From: Kirtikumar Deshpande <kedeshpande@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: VIVEK_SHARMA@xxxxxxxxxxx, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 14:06:29 -0800 (PST)

Hi Vivek,

 There are a number of hidden parameters changed in 9i that affected CBO (as
compared to
8i CBO). I suggest contacting Oracle Support before changing any hidden
parameters. I
think this is know problem. If possible, test your application with 9.2.0.6.
That seems
to a stable version of 9i, so far.

Regards,

- Kirti