Grid Control Release 2 for Windows?

  • From: "Paul Vincent" <Paul.Vincent@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 14:22:14 +0100

Having recently started looking into the possible deployment of
Enterprise Manager 10g Grid Control, I notice that version 2 (v10.2.x)
is currently available for Linux x86, Solaris (SPARC), HP-UX and AIX5L,
but not for Windows. Does anyone know whether this means that Version 2
for Windows has been delayed, or that Oracle won't be releasing Version
2 for the Windows platform. If the latter, then any idea why? I know
there are some Oracle insiders on this list, so any insights would be
useful!

Paul Vincent
Oracle DBA
UCE Birmingham