Grid Control Problem

  • From: Stuart Blackburn <sblackbu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 12:34:58 -0400

Hi, was wondering if anybody has a solution to this. It's probably a pretty basic solution, but I can't seem to find a solution anywhere online. I've installed agents on several servers and all of the targets are being monitored by my management server. BUT....for some reason all my database instances are in status "Metric Collection Error" and when I click Configure I just receive the following error on every one:

oracle.sysman.emSDK.emd.comm.CommException

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Stuart