Re: Google wave

  • From: Ozgur Ozdemircili <ozgur.ozdemircili@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 11:00:22 +0100

Hi Cristoph,

Just for the sake of a little bit more distraction, since we have been
discussing the tech, Like Williams, I am on the side of canalling all
the "distractions", (if we can call them) in one place. I actually
started using buzz to have small discussions with different parts of
friends. On one side I have an account which I use totally for
personal stuff. The other one, this one, I use for the work. Adding
all the tweet alerts, which are very very importante to me, to buz. I
have now no problem using Buzz like All-In-One app.

Özgür Özdemircili