Re: Good books for Amatuer DBA/Middle level DBA

  • From: GovindanK <gkatteri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: shastry17@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 11:06:24 -0800

For Beginners i would recommend DBA Handbook By Kevin Loney. http://www.bookpool.com/sm/0072231459 From the Manual : Concepts Manual => Reference => Administrators Guide => SQL Language Ref , PL/SQL , Backup and Recovery ==>Tuning etc

HTH
GovindanK

Shastry(DBA) wrote:
Hi Gurus,

Can you please suggest good books for Amatuer DBA/Middle level DBA as I have a request to suggest my friends? OR Oracle documentations are better?
Your suggestions are highly apprieciated.

Thanks,
Ann