Re: Golden Gate

  • From: steve montgomerie <stmontgo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mark.powell2@xxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 13:44:39 -0500

Here's the statement of direction.....

Given the strategic nature of Oracle GoldenGate, Oracle Streams will
continue to be
supported, but will not be actively enhanced. Rather, the best elements of
Oracle
Streams will be evaluated for inclusion with Oracle GoldenGate.

http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/goldengate/htdocs/statement-of-direction-gg.pdf