RE: Finding open database links database wide

  • From: scott.hutchinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 08:26:00 +0000

I'm not sure about Oracle8, but in Oracle9 I use this (must run as sys):

select username,osuser,status,sid,serial#,machine,process,terminal,program
from   v$session
where  saddr in ( select k2gtdses from sys.x$k2gte );

Scott.

::This message sent using the free Web Mail service from http://TheName.co.uk