FYI: My Oracle Support Site Alert: My Oracle Support Outage Planned for Weekend of January 30, 2015

  • From: Jared Still <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oracle-L Freelists <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 15:00:39 -0800

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <no.reply@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, January 17, 2015
Subject: My Oracle Support Site Alert: My Oracle Support Outage Planned for
Weekend of January 30, 2015

 There will be a full outage of My Oracle Support starting from Friday
January 30, 2015 at 9:00 PM Pacific Time (Saturday January 31, 2:00 AM
GMT/UTC). All My Oracle Support features will be available starting on
Saturday January 31, 2015 at 2:00 AM Pacific Time (Saturday January 31,
7:00 AM GMT/UTC) except My Oracle Support Communities which will be
available Saturday January 31, 2015 at 6:00 AM Pacific Time (Saturday
January 31, 11:00 AM GMT/UTC).

During this outage, users can continue to search My Oracle Support
Knowledge base via https://support-lite.oracle.com and also access a read
only version of My Oracle Support Community via https://community.oracle.com.
All other My Oracle Support functionality will be unavailable.

This message contains information according to your My Oracle Support
preferences. To modify your settings or to turn off this message, sign into
My Oracle Support (https://support.oracle.com/epmos/faces/HotTopics) and
navigate to More > Settings > Hot Topics E-mail

--
Jared Still
Principal Consultant at Pythian