FW: FW: OMS on AIX

  • From: "Ruth Gramolini" <rgramolini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 08:12:32 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Ruth Gramolini [mailto:rgramolini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2004 8:12 AM
To: Joe Armstrong-Champ
Subject: RE: FW: OMS on AIX

You really don't have to run 2 OMS's. One can deal with everything. I would
think that the problem is communication between the AIX OMS and the
repository DB.  Did you look into the AIX logs.  When I was on 8.0.6.3 we
ran an OMS on WindowsNT, my PC.  We would get all kinds of errors on AIX
after I logged off for the day.  The repository DB was on AIX.

HTH,
Ruth