RE: Export error ..

  • From: "Mercadante, Thomas F" <thomas.mercadante@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'ChiragDBA@xxxxxxxxx'" <ChiragDBA@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 10:31:52 -0400

Chiku,

I still think she is doing something wrong.  Has she ever done an export on
this 817 database before - ever?  Was this a 7.x database migrated to 817?
Maybe she needs to load the catexp.sql script in the rdbms/admin directory
to load the 8x export stuff.

Have her send the output from the export program.

Tom Mercadante
Oracle Certified Professional