Re: Exhaused sequence

  • From: Jared Still <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jknight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 07:11:30 -0800

Hi Jon,

I may be coming late to this thread, but haven't yet seen the appropriate
advice for an exhausted sequence.

It appears that your sequence has been working very hard, perhaps
too hard.  How long has it been since your sequence has had a
vacation?

Perhaps you could transfer it to a USB flash drive and send it
on a trip to a warm clime, say Bora Bora.  It should be fairly
inexpensive, you could probably send it UPS for about $5.00 USD.

A few days lying on the beach, connected to some sleek laptop
should do it.  After a couple weeks, it would come back fully rested,
recharged and feeling like a million.

Oh wait, it already does...

In any case, while your sequence is off in the fun 'n sun, I have a
sequence that isn't really busy right now.  I could let you use it
as a backup while yours is out for $1000.00 USD per week, travel
and lodging excluded.

Lemme know,

Jared

--