Re: Error with rman

  • From: harshan eppuram <harshan.eppuram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Marcin Przepiorowski <pioro1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 12:41:25 +0100

How did you backup production ?
Through RMAN. We take daily backup to disk. Its full backup daily.

is /backup a cluster filesystem or file system on one node ?
/backup is mounted on SAN. Its accessible to only one node where backup
script runs ( first node )

Did you check a OS log looking for any error related to file system ?
Yes. We did check. There were no issues in OS log.

--
Harshan Eppurath
040-40214832