Error while implementing SSO in oracle

  • From: harshan eppuram <harshan.eppuram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 15:40:31 +0530

Hi All,
I am trying to implement SSO using OID.

I am running oracle linux version 6. RDBMS version 11.2.0.1

I have ran RCU and installed and configured weblogic.

Now I am Installing Oracle Fusion Middleware (FMW) 11g ? Identity
Management
Components (OID, DIP, OVD, OIF). While it was prompting for extend existing
weblogic domain, I gave all right values it was not connecting to
weblogic.
Then I tried with creating new weblogic domain. It was also failing saying
that
invalid os or jvm. Any clue in this regard?

Regards,
Harshan

--
Harshan Eppurath
040-40214832

Indignation is a submission of our thoughts, but not of our desires.
*Bertrand Russell* <http://www.quoteland.com/author.asp?AUTHOR_IDB9>