Re: Enterprise Database Architecture Framework

  • From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Dennis Williams <oracledba.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 09:00:15 -0700 (PDT)

Dennis

  Thanks for the Link and I will surely check it

  Tx

Dennis Williams <oracledba.williams@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Sanjay,

  Here is my guess: You are a technical person, so are expecting something
concrete, something in this universe. This is in an alternate universe which we
refer to as the "buzzword universe". So you are looking for something that is
composed of vague generalities and invents new terms. Eventually you get down
to figuring out how those generalities can be applied to your endeavor. Or
after you've made your presentation you continue to do basically what you've
always done. Or when you need a resource or a class, you can say "this is
needed to implement our enterprise data architecture framework". Here is an
article that might give you a place to start:

  http://www.line56.com/articles/default.asp?ArticleID=7545

Dennis Williams

http://mail.yahoo.com