RE: ERP System

  • From: "Enkhbold" <enkhbold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nigel.cl.thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 10:05:27 +0800

Thank you Nigel

A company, who wants to use ERP is a Mining company and it has a lot of
functions in Head Office and several camps.

About transactions, I think it is not countable at the moment, would be
increased depending on mines develop.

Main purpose of ERP system they are looking for MIS, Reporting and some
applications.

Best regards

Enkhbold Dashdondog