RE: EM12c metric collection error on ADG standby system

  • From: Courtney Llamas <courtney.llamas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rjoralist3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 11:08:57 -0700 (PDT)

Is this RAC or Single Instance?

Can you download EMDIAG/Repvfy (421053.1) and run the following, as well as run
the
./repvfy dump target -name <name> -type <oracle_database or rac_database>

Also generate the Target Status Diagnostics report in Enterprise Manager.  This
report is available out of the box with Enterprise Manager 12.1.0.3 onwards
(For 12.1.0.2 version, download the <patch: 16457404>). There are 2 versions of
this report and these are accessible within Information Publisher:
.       Target Status Diagnostics Report: Agent-based targets  - to be used for
agent-monitored targets (i.e. db instance)
.       Target Status Diagnostics Report: Repository-based targets - to be used
for system targets whose status is evaluated by the repository (i.e. cluster db)