RE: EM11g and repository size

  • From: Courtney Llamas <courtney.llamas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: patrice.boivin@xxxxxxxxx, ORACLE-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 11:17:24 -0700 (PDT)

How big is the repository, and is it all in the sysman schema?   Or is there
something else?

Please download/install repvfy kit and send me a repvfy dump repository report…

EMDIAG REPVFY Kit for Grid Control 10g and 11g and DB Control 10g and 11g -
Download, Install/De-Install and Upgrade (Doc ID 421499.1)