Re: Doubt - ORA-21780

  • From: Eriovaldo Andrietta <ecandrietta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Martijn Bos <maboc@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 13:41:09 -0300

Martjin,
I am following this clue:

http://www.dba-village.com/village/dvp_forum.OpenThread?ThreadIdA1121

I applied a simplify in the geometry and now the code is running.
I didn´t finish tests, but I believe that the issue is commented in the
link above: tolerance and validation.

Well, I do validation in the polygons, but something was generated in a
wrong mode (this is the root cause).

I need to investigate the polygon generation here.

Many Thanks
Regards
Eriovaldo