Re: Discrepancy in OS config between EM and sys admins

  • From: Sandra Becker <sbecker6925@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 08:20:27 -0700

I ran the commands to look at the parameters myself and I can't see any
differences between the sysctl.conf files nor from running "sysctl
-a|grep....  SAs are refusing to look at it anymore because they say it's
correct.  Is it possible that EM is incorrectly reporting the values?  Is
there some kind of refresh I need to do before the compare?  I'm concerned
because I remember the problems we had setting up the production server
until we got some of the net.ivp4 settings correct.
--
Sandy
Transzap, Inc.