Re: Developer 9i --> rdbms 11g or later

  • From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <jcdrpllist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Patrice Boivin <patrice.boivin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 16:06:45 -0400

We have our application on 6i patch 18, and we are migrating to 12c with no
problems, so I think you shouldn't have any problem. But of course I don't
work with developer 9i.
We have some problems with some specific forms, we could fix, in example, a
table with several lobs we have to separate in several block, but out of
that the software is unchanged.