Date format with java

  • From: "Sandra Becker" <sbecker6925@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 12:43:54 -0600

Oracle 9.2.0.8, RHEL4

I know next to nothing about java so I don't know how to help one of my
developers.  He has a piece of java code that works when run on the
production app server or using SQL*Plus.  It fails when run against the
development app server or in SQL Developer.  I told him to change his date
format in his preferences on SQL Developer, but I have no clue what to tell
him about the java code.  I would suspect some difference in the app
servers, but really that's just a guess.  I've tried to get some help from
Metalink, but once again, my lack of knowledge is a hindrance.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Sandy