RE: Datapump Import

  • From: "Chitale, Hemant K" <Hemant-K.Chitale@xxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle455@xxxxxxxxx" <oracle455@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 06:34:28 +0000

The error message appears to be a *custom* error message – eg. From a DDL
trigger

ORA-20001: Access denied - MCALISI.ORG_STATUS of type TABLE not registered in
cg_object. Please go to the CGAC area to register this code block. Event Type
is CREATE
Failing sql is:
CREATE TABLE "MCALISI"."ORG_STATUS" ("GRANTMAKER_ID" NUMBER(10,0) NOT NULL
ENABLE, "ORG_STATUS_ID" NUMBER(10,0) NOT NULL ENABLE, "ORG_STATUS_CATEGORY_ID"
NUMBER(10,0), "ORGANIZATION_ID" NUMBER(15,0) NOT NULL ENABLE,
"PROPOSAL_TYPE_ID" NUMBER(10,0),

Hemant K Chitale