RE: Database security

  • From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 16:42:08 -0600

Jared - I have doubts about denying anything to an administrator that is
really determined. How about the DBAs being the only administrators on the
box? When a sys admin task needed to be done that you can't do, then you
could let them do it under your supervision. Just a thought.

Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx