RE: DOUBTS REGD. ORACLE QUOTING

  • From: "Stauffer, Robert G" <rstauffer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ecandrietta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 14:26:35 -0400

Eriovaldo,

Oracle Quoting is part of their E-Business Suite of applications.  You can find
the documentation on OTN using the navigation path below.  It also includes the
docs for all of their other E-Business Suite products.

http://www.oracle.com/technology//index.html > Applications Technology >
E-Business Suite Applications Technology > Documentation > Oracle Applications
11.5.10.2+ Online Documentation CD [which is the most recent version] >
Documentation > Quoting

There you'll find the the User's, Implementation, and API manuals.

Bob Stauffer
DBA
D&E Communications
Ephrata, PA, USA