DATABASE DISCONNECT ON AIX

  • From: "Seema Singh" <oracledbam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 11:56:50 -0500

Hi,
One of client are running oracle817 on AIX5 with perl and apache.Time to
time we have been noticing "DATABASE DISCONNECT" issue with applictaion.the
ping,tnsping looks ok between applictaion box and DB box.I only seen less
SGA and couple of performance issue like memory leakage and 80 to 100mb
memory free.the SGA allocated to 170mb which is I'm thinking is less.
What could be reason?
any suggestions and thoughts are welcome.
thanks
-Seema