Configuring TDP for Oracle (repost)

  • From: Manjula Krishnan <oradba.la@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 09:39:28 -0600

I just installed TDP for Oracle 5.2 on AIX 5.2 64 bit. I intend to use
RMAN and need some help configuring TDP for Oracle. Can you post the
steps followed to accomplish this?

I was trying to setup the tdpo.opt file.

For the parameter TDPO_FS, the documentation suggests that you set up
a different filespace for each database that is being backed up on
this node. Is that necessary? If so, are the filespace names separated
by commas? Can anyone send me a copy of their tdpo.opt file?

Thanks,

Manjula