Concurrent transaction per rollback segment.

  • From: The Human Fly <sjaffarhussain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 09:44:53 +0300

Wishing you a very happy and prosperous new year.

Can anyone tell me, that one rollback segment can handle how many
concurrent transactions? I know that oracle keeps the transaction
table in the header block of segment's.  I have taken the system dump
of this block, but, couldn't understand where to see for concurrent
transaction value in the dump file.
Can anyone have any idea how to find out the value?

Thanks you.

--
Best Regards,
Syed Jaffar Hussain