Re: Change VIP name and IP

  • From: Kumar Madduri <ksmadduri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle Freelists <Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 12:33:43 -0700

I think I found the answer to this one
The resource name would not change and the way to read it is 'the vip name
associated with node' and not 'the vip name associated with vip'.
In my case, the public hostname is still ofdbracdev02 and hence the name
above would make sense. I was trying to correlate the name in crsctl output
would match with what I would see after changing  the vip.

Thank you
kumar