Re: Can´t find Oracle Server Express for download on oracle.com

  • From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: knecht.stefan@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 11:16:30 +0000

Stefan

Oracle Express Server isn't the same as Oracle Database Express Edition. It
was the OLAP product referred to at http://www.orafaq.com/wiki/Express. I'd
expect to find it with the OFA or EBiz setup media Guilhermo. As the product
is end of life I wouldn't expect to find it on OTN, though it might be
available at edelivery.oracle.com (I haven't looked).

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA