Can we fast refresh Materialized view using DTC

  • From: "Harvinder Singh" <Harvinder.Singh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 15:25:24 -0500

Hi,

We have created few MV's with "refresh fast on commit" option but now
when we are trying to run our application that populate base tables of
MV we are getting error:
"Oracle.DataAccess.Client.OracleException ORA-01591: lock held by
in-doubt distributed transaction 19.7.8379"

So before we debug this more, can someone post the feedback whether fast
refresh is allowed when using DTC transactions?

Thanks
--Harvinder