Can Oracle DBAs have Sun Certification (SCSA)??

  • From: "Syed Sabdar Hussain" <sabdar.ocdba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 10:12:25 +0300

Dear Folks,

As I have already an Oracle Certified (OCP) in 8i, 9i & 10g. I would like to
know, if I can go for sun certifications. Because, in our organization I
sometimes perform System Administration Activities on Solaris Servers. So,
thought of appearing Sun Solaris Exams.

Is any one there having both certifications i.e Sun Solaris & Oracle??

Kindly let me know your suggestion/view/opinion on benefits of having sun
certification (SCSA) for a Oracle Database Administrator.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sabdar Syed,
http://sabdarsyed.blogspot.com