RE: CHM oclumon dumpnodeview

  • From: "Martin Bach" <development@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 17:20:35 -0000

Good afternoon,

I tried too but to no avail - the software produces core dumps when running
as grid owner, and as root I got the same "no data" error. I raised this
with Oracle Support but stopped following the SR after they repeatedly ask
for all logs in $GRID_HOME/nodename/ . They clearly didn't know what they
were doing or looking for.

Let us know if you figure it out :)

Martin