Re: CHANGES/UNDO/REDO statement level statistics � Is there any chance to get those?

  • From: Hemant K Chitale <hkchital@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jurijs Velikanovs" <j.velikanovs@xxxxxxxxx>, "Hemant K Chitale" <hkchital@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 21:10:16 +0800

What I meant was that instead of using V$SESSTAT 'db block changes' as your
starting point, you should use V$SESSSTAT 'redo size' if you are interested in
Redo generation.

At 08:39 PM Tuesday, Jurijs Velikanovs wrote:

> V$SESSTAT  'redo size'
!!! statement level statistics !!! ?

> >My thoughts so far:
> >- Can easily spot the session which generating the most of the changes
> >(V$SESSTAT db block changes).

Regards,
Jurijs

-- Jurijs +44 7738 013090 (GMT) ============================================ http://otn.oracle.com/ocm/jvelikanovs.html