RE: Books to suggest (update Lewis book to make it version general)

  • From: "Mark W. Farnham" <mwf@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 10:43:56 -0400

Manual update method:

1) Find a pen or marker that reasonably matches the book's cover background.

2) Make light markings such that the "8" is obscured.

3) Find a pen or marker of the correct shade and width to hand inscribe the
typeface used for the "i".

4) After the "i" write out "ntelligence."

You have successfully improved the relationship of the book's title to the
book's true contents.

"Regards,"

Mark W. Farnham