Re: Best way to manage developers/schemas

  • From: rjamya <rjamya@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Paula_Stankus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 06:36:32 -0400

LOL,
No is the answer, ask Why? I am pretty sure you will not get a suitable
answer. Then your answer should be a resounding NO.

Ideally, you should manage schema objects as schema owner. This is probably
a request to gain _any_ type privs. Did I mention your answer should be NO,
even in development?

Raj