Re: "Best" way to copy schema data to another DB

  • From: Yong Huang <yong321@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: adar666@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 11:42:35 -0700 (PDT)

I think Oracle added the nologging feature to impdp as a result of
requested enhancement in "Bug" 4568451 (ADD NOLOGGING OPTION TO
IMPDP). Unfortunately, the request that impdp creates a nologging
table initially, loads data, and alters it to logging doesn't seem
to be done, according to my test in 10.2.0.4 and 11.2.0.1. So you
still have to do it in twos steps as you outlined below.

Yong Huang