[OT] Any MySQL users out there?

  • From: "Matthew Zito" <mzito@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 11:25:18 -0400

Howdy folks,

Sorry for the noise, but I was wondering if anyone here is running MySQL
in a production/semi-production environment (basically anything more
production than the instance running on your laptop).  If you are, I'd
like to talk to you for a bit about your MySQL usage - what are you
using it for, how are you managing it, etc.  The whole process should
take about 30-45 minutes by phone, and in exchange for your time, you
can get your choice of either a lovely GridApp coffee mug I will send
you, or a beer of your choice next time I'm in your neck of the woods.
I realize this is off-topic, but the MySQL mailing lists have a much
worse signal/noise ratio, so I decided to post this here.  If you're
interested, please contact me off-list, and we now return you to your
regularly scheduled program.

Thanks very much,
Matt

--