Re: All Apress e-books $15 today

  • From: David Fitzjarrell <oratune@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>, Oracle- L Freelists <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 12:46:19 -0800 (PST)

It's not easy writing a book, trust me.  I wrote Chapters 1-12 and 14, and Mary
wrote Chapter 13 (she has much more ERP experience than I do at the moment).

David Fitzjarrell

On Tuesday, December 3, 2013 2:29 AM, Niall Litchfield
<niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I can relate to that sentiment!

On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 6:07 PM, David Fitzjarrell <oratune@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thank you for purchasing my book, "Oracle Exadata Survival Guide".  I now know
at least ONE copy has sold.  :)

>David Fitzjarrell
>

>On Monday, December 2, 2013 10:35 AM, max scalf <oracle.blog3@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>Question with regards to pro SQL (2nd edition), I do have the first
>edition and I love it. How much difference there is between 1st and
>2nd? Is there anything new in 2nd edition?

 chapters now

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA