Re: Agent upgrade to 10.2.0.5

  • From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cemail_219@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 07:43:36 +0100

Depending on how many hosts you are talking about I probably wouldn't use
the installer, but the agent patching functionality. The upgrade itself
should be fine.

Niall Litchfield

On Jun 1, 2010 10:28 PM, "J. Dex" <cemail_219@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 I have some 10.2.0.4 databases that are currently be monitored by a
10.2.0.4 agent.  I would like to upgrade the agent to 10.2.0.5.  Has anyone
had any issues with this?   Is it simply a matter of running the installer
to apply 10.2.0.5?   Ok if databases are up?

Note:  OMS version is 10.2.0.5

Thanks.

Hotmail. Get
busy.<http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?tile=multicalendar&ocid=PID28326::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:042010_5>